PHARMACY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Software is sale or point of purchase is the time and place where a retail transaction is completed. At the point of sale, the merchant calculates the amount owed by the customer, indicates that amount, may prepare an invoice for the customer, and indicates the options for the customer to make payment.
FEATURES OF SOFTWARE
- Customers: You can add unlimited customers’ names and details like address, mobile number, email address, etc.
- Items: You can add unlimited products or items here with stock information, supplier name, inventory info, barcode number, etc.
- Suppliers: You can save your supplier information here with their contact details.
- Receiving: If the client backs your product, this option will help you receive the product that will hit your inventory.
- Sales: This option helps your salesperson to sell your product from stock & receive the payment by cash or card
- Employees: You can add unlimited stuff with an individual access level. An employee can use this software according to their access level.
- Store Configuration: You can set or edit your shop information, address, phone number here.
- Barcode integrated purchase and sales system is available here.
- Sales Report: You will get a day, month & year wise sales report with stock, vat and profit information.
- Categories Report: You can check how many products are in your stock category-wise.
- Customers Report: You can check which customers take how much product with price by date wise.
- Suppliers Report: You can see the supplier list & their products here.
- Items Report: You can see the stock report and sales report here date-wise.
- Employees Report: You can check which employees sell how much & deal with which customers.
- Taxes Report: You can see all tax reports here.
- Discounts Report: You can see how much discount you provide to your clients and the full summary report.
- Payments Report: You can see all payment details date-wise.
- Low Inventory Report: If your product is at a re-order level, this option shows you the current status.
- Inventory Summary Report: Full inventory report is here date-wise.