A WEB SOFTWARE TO CREATE AND MANAGE WEBSITES FOR HOTELS, RESORTS, SPA
Web agency or just an owner of hotel, resort, spa, lodging or bed and breakfast? This CMS is built for you! Add your rooms. Manage your prices. Create original activities and tours, extra services and follow up your bookings!
- Define your price per night for specific periods.
- Add packages for 2 nights, mid-week, week-end, week or create yours!
- Set restriction on the days of the week or the check-in/out day.
- Add discount and extra price per guest.
- Send coupons!
It uses CMS, a Content Managment System which contains a simple, ergonomic and complete admin panel which allows you to manage easily the content of your website coupled with an easily customizable template.Several new specific modules: bookings, rooms, rates, currencies, extra services and facilities.Ideal for a Web agency wishing to spread web sites quickly and simply for its customers!CMS is fully responsive, so use it as well on your smartphone as on your computer.
- Fully responsive design (front office and back office)
- Easy to customize (manage your own templates and models)
- Complete Booking system (until the payment)
- Availability management
- User friendly
- Inuitive admin panel
- Multiple users
- Create easily pages, subpages, articles and choose your layout
- Powerful Ajax file manager (videos, images, documents)
- Enable/Disable comments on the articles
- Create and customize widgets
- Powerfull search engine
- Multi-language (add new languages and manage your translations)
- SEO ready (clean URL, structured datas, respect for the principles of Google…)
- High performance level (page speed optimization)
- Customizable and scalable back office
- Icons font (Font Awesome)
- Google Maps
- Helpful documentation
- Social (social networks links)
HOTEL BOOKING WEB DEVELOPMENT | HOTEL BOOKING WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
What Are The Essentials Of A Good Online Booking Website?
To make a good online booking website, a few essentials need to be in place. Firstly, the website needs to be easy to use, with quick and simple navigation. The user interface should be clutter-free and easy on the eyes, with all the important information easily accessible. The website also needs to be reliable, with a secure payment system.
It’s important that users can trust that their personal information is safe and will not be compromised. The booking process itself should also be smooth and without any glitches. Last but not least, the website should be up-to-date with the latest trends and technology. This means using the latest web development frameworks and ensuring that it’s responsive across all devices.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE YOUR ONLINE BOOKING WEBSITE FASTER, MORE ACCURATE, AND MORE RELIABLE?
Many important aspects of website development need to be considered when creating or updating an online booking website. One of the most important is making sure the website is as fast, accurate, and reliable.
One way to make a booking website faster is to use caching. Caching stores frequently use data on the user’s computer so that it doesn’t have to be retrieved from the server every time it’s needed. This can significantly improve performance, especially for websites with a lot of traffic.
Another way to improve accuracy is by ensuring that all of the information on the website is correct and up-to-date. This includes both the content on the pages and the data in any databases used by the site. Regularly checking and verifying the information will help avoid any mistakes that could lead to incorrect bookings.
How Do You Find The Best Rooms To Book?
There are a few ways to find the best rooms to book. One way is to use a website development company. A website development company will have the ability to create a custom website for you that will allow you to search for the best room deals. Another way to target customers is through a search engine.You can type in “hotel deals” or “cheap hotels” and then select the city you are interested in. Finally, you can also use online travel agencies such as Expedia, Orbitz, or Travelocity. These agencies have search engines that allow you to compare prices and find the best deal.
HOW DO YOU GET YOUR ONLINE BOOKING WEBSITE TO MATCH YOUR EXPECTATIONS?
When looking for web development services, it’s important to find a company that can create a website that meets your expectations. Here are a few tips on how to get your online booking website to match your expectations:
- Make sure you have a clear idea of what you want your website to look like and do. This will help the development team create a design that matches your vision.
- Be specific about what features you want your website to have. Don’t just say, “I want a booking system,” give details about what type of system you need, what features, and how it should work.
- Work with the development team to create a functional website prototype. This will help ensure that the final product meets your needs and expectations.
- Test the prototype thoroughly and provide feedback to the development team.